What To Expect
Relive and decode the tales from the past of the plague-ravaged Dublin with this spine-chilling tour starting at Trinity College. Transport back to past 600 years ago when the old Augustinian Priory and the plague house still existed. Hear the accounts of some plague victims who tried to soothe their wounds with the waters of the city's drinking supplies. Learn how the mayors tried and kept the disease at bay. Finally, discover the fates of those poor souls who found themselves infected with the disease. Many were ostracised, but some suffered an end which is far worse.
Many believed that the plague was the end of days, but the history of Dublin and its horrors continued.
- 19:45 Depart outside Extreme Ireland College Green Tourist office. Pass by Dublin Castle, Christ Church, and hear the stories of Cork Hill En route to our first major stop.
- 20:20 to 20:40 St Audeons Aka "Hell"
- 20:40 to 21:10 Kilmainham Jail and Bullys Acre
- 21:10 to 21:40 En Route, pass Croppies Acre and St Michans before arriving at Prospect Square in the Gravediggers Pub for your free Ghoulish Brew
- 21:40 to 22:00 Grand finale on Body Snatching and return to College Green
Ghoulish Brew at the Gravediggers Pub
Free Haunted History Walking Tour Dublin
Transportation by coach
Tips and gratuities
Optional activity costs
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
All our card payments are protected by thawte to give you peace of mind.
8 hours and 30 minutes