About Istanbul Hammans
Hammans are scattered all over Istanbul. Apparently, luxurious hot/cold baths are as much a part of the rich Ottoman heritage as much as they are part of good hygiene. Most Hammans have separate sections for men and women; others allow mixed bathing. Take your pick.
We have selected a few hammans to get you started in this deliciously decadent but certainly refreshing Eastern-European experience:
- Cemberlitas Hammami, 8 Verzirhan Cad, +90 212 522 7974, email@example.com, 6am-midnight
- Cinli Hammami, Fatih, Itfaiye Cad, 8am-8pm
- Mihrimah Hammami, next door to Mihmirmah Mosque on Fevzi Pasa Cad, +90 212 523 0487, 8am-7pm
- Suleymaniye Bath, Suleymaniye district, +90 212 520 34 10, firstname.lastname@example.org, 6am-12pm
- Cağaloğlu Bath, Cagaloglu neighborhood near the Underground Cistern, +90 212 522 24 24, email@example.com, 8am-10pm