“it was wonderfull, Elvis was lovely in pink jacket everyone wave to us from the strip great fun great way to finish your trip to las vegasGilles H., Canada – See more reviews
What To Expect
Your tour begins from Circus Circus at 19:00 or from the Excalibur at 19:30.
As dusk falls, the city comes to life illuminated by the dazzling neon lights Las Vegas is famous for. Take in dancing fountains, swashbuckling pirate shows and erupting volcanoes as you travel the Infamous Las Vegas Strip.
The tour will lead you past casinos, wedding chapels and historic landmarks as you enter the heart of downtown.
After a brief guided walking tour, you will be able to immerse yourself in the best that downtown has to offer: live entertainment, street artists, costumed entertainers and of course the word famous Fremont Street Light and Sound show.
Strip Route (Red Route)
(1) Big Bus Welcome Center
(2) Circus Circus Resort and Casino
(3) Treasure Island
(5) Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
(7) Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
(8) Excalibur Hotel and Casino
(9) Las Vegas Sign/Harley Davidson
(10) Tropicana Hotel and Casino
(11) Hawaiian Marketplace
(13) Wynn Encore Hotel and Casino
Downtown Route (Blue Route)
(14) Big Bus Welcome Center
(15) Gold and Silver Pawn Shop
(16) El Cortez Hotel and Casino
(17) The Mob Museum
(18) Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
(19) Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
(20) The Mob Museum
(21) The Smith Center for the Performing Arts/Discovery Children's Museum
(22) Springs Preserve
(23) Las Vegas Premium Outlets North
Night tour on an open top bus
Meals and drinks
Tips and gratuities
Children below 5 years old are free of charge provided they don't occupy a seat and are accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult 1 child).
Ticket is valid 6 months after purchase date.
All our card payments are protected by thawte to give you peace of mind.
24 or 48 hours
24 hours or 48 hours