With Disneyland® Paris turning spectacularly sparkly to celebrate its 25th Anniversary from March 26th, there has never been a better time to visit.
Little eyes shine bright and hearts glow, as timeless stories twinkle like never before and dreams shimmer in the sky above Sleeping Beauty Castle. With famous Disney Characters, world-class shows, parades and attractions, Disneylicious dining experiences, plus our legendary service, just one trip at Disneyland® Paris will give you a whole lifetime of magical memories.
And it's all just a hop, a skip and a jump from the ooh la la of Paris* - perfect for a day trip.
*Around 35 minutes from "Nation" station by regional train RER A
Restriction dates apply please refer to the calendar.
During restriction dates price will be 1 Day 1 Park at 75 adult; 67 child and 1 Day 2 Parks 90 adult; 82 child.
Five magical lands are waiting to be explored. Captivating shows, fabulous attractions, a dazzling parade and famous Disney Characters will keep everyone's senses reeling, day and night.
Pop behind the silver screen and discover the hidden magic of the movies. This amazing experience lifts the curtain for curious minds to scope out fascinating attractions, star-studded shows and unforgettable encounters with famous Disney Characters.
FASTPASS® is a free service* to help everyone cut down on queuing times at some of the most popular attractions in the Disney® Parks. It gives you a specific meeting time to enjoy the attraction via a dedicated entrance with more time to savour the rest of the magic in store. *Subject to availability
Single Rider is a free service aimed at reducing wait times for certain attractions. If you are willing to embark on an attraction individually, you have access by a special entrance that will shorten your wait time.
Tickets valid for 9 months from purchase. Restriction dates apply please refer to the calendar..
During restriction dates price will be 1D1P at 75 ad; 67 child and 1D2P 90 ad; 82 child.
Disneyland Paris is open every day all year round. Opening hours vary depending on the season. The parks may remain open for longer during special events season.
- Disneyland Park: 10:00 - 20:00
- Walt Disney Studios: 10:00 - 18:00
Schedule is indicative and subject to change without notice
- Access to rides is subject to certain security and height restrictions. At the entrance of each attraction, there are symbols that indicate the limitations or restrictions.
- Certain shows, attractions, entertainment, shops and restaurants are only open at certain times of the season and can be closed, modified, postponed or canceled without notice.
- It's not allowed to enter with food or drinks to Disney Parks. If you want to bring your own picnic, you can have it in a special area between the parking visitors and the entrances to the Disney Parks.
- The 1-day/2-parks ticket is valid for both Disney Parks within the same day.
- The 1-day/1-park ticket is valid for the Disneyland Park OR the Disney Studios.
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled nor amended.
All pictures are © Copyright Disney