Lou Lim Ieoc, son of wealthy Chinese merchant Lou Kau, inherited this garden in 1906. Featuring groves of bamboo and flowering bushes, a nine-turn bridge, and a large pavilion, the garden is enclosed by a high wall, patterned after most Chinese classical gardens. The government purchased and turned it into a public park in 1974.
How to get there
By bus: 2, 5, 9, 9A, 12, 16, 22, 25, 25X, 28C