Get around with ease with this convenient train pass. Enjoy hassle-free travel as you head to Kyoto, Osaka and more with unlimited rides between Kansai and Hiroshima for 5 days.
Traveling from Osaka to Kyoto and all the way to Hiroshima is so much easier with a JR Train Pass! For 5 days, enjoy unlimited travel in the Kansai region and Sanyo Coast. Make a sidetrip to Hiroshima and see its various monuments, gardens and museums.
We booked this JR Rail pass from Veltra. The voucher was email to us before arriving in Japan. We exchanged the voucher to the pass at Osaka station. This pass allow you to travel in western Japan. We took the Shenkansen to Hiroshima and back. We also used the pass to travel from Osaka to Kyoto and Nara on the local train. Great value for money if you are planning to travel on the JR trains.
Azizi AhmadRead our 1 review(s)
All our card payments are protected by thawte to give you peace of mind.
Location and direction
Please note that the Miscellaneous Charges Order (MCO) will be mailed to your preferred address. Please provide the necessary information during the booking process and select the appropriate shipping fee from the "Options" section.
After entering in Japan, present the MCO along with your passport at the indicated exchange locations below. Fill out an application with the necessary details and claim your Kansai-Hiroshima Area Pass.
• Kyoto Station, JR WEST (Central exit), Ticket Office, daily from 05:30 ~ 23:00
• Shin-Osaka Station JR WEST (East exit), Ticket Office, daily from 05:30 ~ 23:30
• Osaka Station, JR WEST Ticket Office (East exit), daily from 05:30 ~ 23:00
• Kansai Airport Station, Ticket Office, daily from 05:30 ~ 23:00
• Sannomiya Station, Central exit, Ticket Office, daily from 05:30 ~ 23:00
• Wakayama Station, Ticket Office, daily from 04:50 to 00:00
• Nara Station, Ticket Office, daily from 09:00 ~ 21:00
The following train routes are NOT valid using the train pass:
- Bullet Train Sanyo Shinkansen: Hiroshima to/from Hakata
- Bullet Train Tokaido Shinkansen: Shin-Osaka to/from Tokyo
- Bullet Train Kyusyu Shinkansen: Hakata to/from Kagoshima-Chuo
Please see the list of valid trains below:
- Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train: Sanyo Shinkansen (Shin-Osaka to/from Hiroshima);
- Non-reserved seats on Express Trains: Haruka, Kuroshio, Thunderbird, Kounotori, Super Hakuto (Kyoto to/from Kamigori) etc.;
- Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines;
- JR WEST Miyajima Ferry (Miyajimaguchi to/from Miyajima).
*Please note that a separate fare is required for traveling on Super Hakuto (Kamigori to/fromTottori) and Super Inaba (Kamigo to/from Tottori).
Price & Options
Once delivered, the Miscellaneous Charges Order (MCO) must be exchanged within 3 months.
Once the pass has been obtained, the activation date can no longer be changed.
The validity of a rail pass starts from 12 midnight from the day the MCO is exchanged.
The Kansai-Hiroshima Area Pass is only for foreign tourists holding a passport issued by a foreign government and entering as a "Temporary Visitor". Japanese passport holders can NOT use this pass.
Please refer to the link below for the detailed area route map.
You will need your passport to exchange the voucher (Miscellaneous Charges Order).
Please bring your passport with you on the travel date, so it may be presented when a JR staff asks for it.
A rail pass is valid for five (5) consecutive days.
Rail pass is non-transferable and is valid for rail pass holder only.
Conditions of use for a rail pass are stipulated by JR-WEST's carriage conditions and laws of Japan.
A rail pass will be void if the magnetic ticket is detached from a rail pass book and will not be reissued even if lost or stolen.
No refund will be given after a rail pass has already been used or expired and in the event of non-availability of service, delays or similar issues.
One adult or child rail pass holder can accompany up to two (2) infants, ages 5 years old and below, for free provided they sit on an adult's lap. However, a third infant will require a child rail pass to join.
Frequently Asked Questions
We booked this JR Rail pass from Veltra. The voucher was email to us before arriving in Japan. We exchanged the voucher to the pas...s at Osaka station. This pass allow you to travel in western Japan. We took the Shenkansen to Hiroshima and back. We also used the pass to travel from Osaka to Kyoto and Nara on the local train. Great value for money if you are planning to travel on the JR trains. more
Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.