Singapore's Science Center takes fun and learning into a whole new level. Tickle your brain with 1000 interactive exhibits. Marvel at one of the largest seamless dome screen at the Omni-Theater!
Immerse yourself in the world of science and technology with a visit to Singapore's Science Center and Omni-Theater. Each exhibit within the center offers a unique experience that would foster learning while inciting discovery and fun! Take your pick from over 1000 intricately prepared exhibits before heading to the Omni-Theater. Have the stars and planets at your fingertips with one of the largest and latest seamless dome screen in the world measuring at around 23 meters in diameter!
All our card payments are protected by thawte to give you peace of mind.
Location and direction
Science Center Operating Hours:
Daily from 10:00-18:00
Last admission is at 17:15
*Butterflies Up-Close is located at Hall D of the Science Center. Please allow at least 45 to 60 minutes to explore this attraction.
Ticket Redemption Location
15 Science Centre Road, Singapore 609081
Ticket Redemption Instructions
1) Lead traveling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucher* must present a valid photo identification for this exchange.
2) E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
3) E-ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated.
4) E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption.
5) There will be no refund for unused passes either in part or full.
6) E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid.
7) Admission will be denied if the pass has already been redeemed.
*Please note that the E-ticket redemption voucher (activity provider voucher) is different from your admission ticket.
Omni Theater Singapore
21 Jurong Town Hall Road, Singapore 609433
Price & Options
Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
A valid government-issued photo ID
You will be required to provide a valid email address upon booking where your voucher will be sent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.