Go cycling and cruising around Paris at night and admire the illuminated city through town and from the Seine. By taking a night bike and boat tour, travelers can appreciate the City of Light in different perspectives such as:
- The Notre Dame Cathedral at sunset - Learn the secrets behind the famous cathedral and its flying buttresses. Trace Paris' roots to the Ile de la Cite.
- The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and Musee D'Orsay from a one-hour Seine River Cruise - Realize quickly why Paris is called the City of Light.
- The rear courtyard of the Louvre museum - Imagine standing in the midst of the medieval times.
- Pont St. Louis, connecting Ile de la Cite and Ile St. Louis and one of the most beautiful vistas Paris has to offer - Enjoy the view with a scoop of Berthillon Ice Cream, considered Paris' best.
The tour doesn't just stop at prominent locations. Tackle buildings such as Sainte Chapelle and Academie Francaise, areas such as the Latin Quarter, bridges like Pont des Arts, avenues like Champs-Elysees and monuments like Princess Diana's Flame and Arc de Triomphe.
Guided bike tour, bike equipment rental and boat cruise are all included in the package.
Absolutely fantastic. The best way to see Paris by a very long way. The boat trip was a great end but take a sweater as it gets a little chilly at night. The guides were hilariously entertaining and great story tellers and the bikes were comfy and well maintained. This was the highlight of our trip to Paris.
- Carly F. of United Kingdom
This was a blast!! It was both fun and informative. It didn't require expert biking or athletic skills. Yet, we were able to cover a lot of ground and get a real feel for the city versus sitting on a bus. I would recommend to everyone!!
- John W. of United States
We were in Paris only 4 nights and this was a highlight. The night bike tour is definitely a must do if you have limited time because you see so much. Our guide, Preston, was excellent, and
everything was so well organized from the meeting point, fitting our bikes, the boat tour - everything!!
- Jodi B. of United States
The tour is amazing and the guide incredible, this is something for everybody and nobody can miss this incredible experience
- Jorge H. of Peru